Sunday, December 13, 2015

3 Things That I would not buy online


3 things that I would not buy Online

1. One thing that I would never buy online is jewelry. It seems like every time I see jewelry online; the price is just too good to be true. For instance, I once saw a Rolex watch for $450. Sorry but buying jewelry online seems like the perfect platform to ripped off. Counterfeit jewelry turns green. My advice to everyone is don’t do it!

2. Next, I would never buy groceries online. Maybe I am just old fashioned or way to old school, but I like to see the freshness of my meats and vegetables in person before I buy. Plus, with the price of food rising steady, why would I want to add a delivery charge on top of my grocery bill. Therefore, I say no thanks to the “virtual supermarket.”

 3. Finally, I must say that I would never buy clothing online. In this day and age there seems to be a large variance in sizes. For instance, for me boots seem to run big in size when I purchase them they are usually a half size to big, and sometimes a whole size depending on the brand. Furthermore, I have noticed that some shirts that are made for adults look like they were made for kids. Again no thanks. I like to try my clothes on. Plus, if I have to return something I would rather keep the receipt and head back to the department store

Thus far, I have had success purchasing books, a calculator, and cologne online. I think that I got lucky with the cologne it was the real deal and about half the price. As far as books they are usually cheaper than the local book store. Personally I would rather buy everything in person, but sometimes the price is just unbeatable.


No comments:

Post a Comment