Tuesday, October 20, 2015

I found that creating a html was pretty easy with directions that I had. If fact the only difficulties I had was remembering to close the tags. However, the steps were very easy to follow. I even decided to use the marquee function to moves words across my web page. I also thought that the back ground color was a nice option.
As a visual learning I decided to go online and visit YouTube. On You tube I found more options and information on how to make my web page more impressive. Furthermore, I plan to visit some of the suggested links that were provided in the directions. I plan to keep working on the page and I might even start creating more. I have a number of friends and family that have small businesses, and non-profit organizations that could use my help.

No comments:

Post a Comment